The 30th of September, the XXII Contemporary Jewellery Awards Enjoia’t 2016 took place. The awards were a success because jewellers and assistants had a great evening at the garden of the Maritime Museum of Barcelona.
The winners this year were:
- Winner Professional Category: Karin Roy
- Finalist Professional Category: Angela Estenson
- Finalist Professional Category: Sébastien Carré
- Winner Student Category: Xiaodai Huanghttp
- Finalist Student Category: Yili Cao
- Finalist Student Category: Bàrbara Arnau
- Winner Opinion Award: Angela Estenson
The jury has been composed by five professionals in the jewellery field: Enric Majoral, jeweller and A-FAD member; Martín Azúa; industrial designer; Núria Ruiz, jeweller designer; Maria Lluïsa Samaranch, editor and collector; and Maria Diez, jeweller and professor at Massana School.
Finalists and winners recieved their diplomas from the jury members and also from Muntsa Vilalta, Director of CCAM; Victòria Rabal, A-FAD President; and Alícia Roselló, A-FAD Vicepresident.